Let yourself be tempted by the Dischamp adventure
Packaging Team Manager M/F – Permanent contract – Full time
Job based in Saint-Nectaire (63710)
Responsibilities and missions
As part of your tasks, you will be required to:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the entire packaging workshop: acceptance, cutting workshop, self-service workshop, vacuum packing workshop and dispatches.
- Plan and organise the activities of the teams, taking holidays and absenteeism into account,
- Ensure the correct implementation of the safety, hygiene and quality instructions,
- Check the feasibility of the orders, and depending on the schedule, launch the production orders on the different lines,
- Be proactive and optimise the performance of the department, while respecting the objectives defined by the Management.
Qualifications and skills
– From Bachelor’s degree + 2 years higher education (higher diploma in the agrofood industries) to Bachelor’s degree +5 years higher education (Food engineer), with initial experience as a Team Manager (minimum of 3 years required)
– Experience in dairy production or the food industry would be appreciated.
– Knowledge of IT tools and automated operation
– Good with people, team spirit and organisation skills
– Managerial profile
Post in 2 x 8
Start as soon as possible
Salary to be determined according to experience
Profit Sharing and Incentive scheme
Team Management: 3 years (Required)
If you can see yourself in this profile then we may be made to work together! Do not hesitate, apply to: email@example.com
For any unsolicited application, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you !