Pork tenderloin with Fourme d’Ambert cheese in crunchy parcel
Preparation of the recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and fresh thyme then sear the pork tenderloin on each side to colour it and start the cooking. This will take a good ten minutes.
- Then cut open the meat lengthwise, salt, pepper and stuff with the Fourme d'Ambert. Cut into two equal parts.
- Brush the sheets with olive oil.
- Place the pork in the middle and close up.
- Turnover and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes depending to the oven. The brick pastry must be well browned and crispy.
- 1 pork tenderloin of 350g to 400g maximum
- 120 to 140 g of Dischamp Fourme d'Ambert cheese
- 2 brick pastry sheets
- Olive oil
- Fresh thyme